Traveling for the Holidays? Take A Look At Our Carry-On Beauty Essentials!
The holidays are right around the corner, and so are your holiday travels! With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, we tend to neglect our skincare routine. We gathered the best – and not to forget, cruelty free – skincare products that will keep your skin hydrated and glowing during your holiday travels!
1. Cleansing - Whether your catching a 4 AM flight or 10 PM flight, make sure to cleanse your skin before putting product on! We recommend using OLEHENDRIKSEN’S So Nurturing Cleansing Cloths to prep your skin! Just one swipe of these wipes will rid your skin of dirt, oil, and makeup and leaving your skin feeling fresh and moisturized.
2. After cleansing, make sure that your skin’s pH is balanced by using a toner. We recommend using Lush’s Tea Tree Water Toner! Tea tree oil will also keep those travel breakouts at bay. It comes in a spray bottle, so you won’t have to worry about packing some extra cotton rounds on that flight.
3. For extra hydration, we recommend using a sheet mask before putting on moisturizer. ORIGINS Flower Fusion Rose Hydrating Sheet Mask will restore your skin’s moisture that your skin is desperately craving on an airplane. Relax with this mask for 10- 15 minutes and feel instantly hydrated.
4. Don’t forget about giving some love to your under-eyes! TARTE Pack Your Bags Undereye Patches will instantly correct the dark circles from waking up at an ungodly hour to get to the airport and deliver deep hydration.
5. There’s nothing in this world worse than chapped lips especially while sitting on a flight for hours. Pack in moisture with BITE BEAUTYS’ Agave Lip Mask. This will leave your lips hydrated without feeling sticky!
6. Lastly, moisturize your skin! Summer Friday’s Jet Lag Mask was literally designed to combat the damage that traveling does on our skin. This vitamin packed mask will leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated.