Our Guide to Glow
If there’s one thing we love here at Prête it’s a good glow. We know when our skin and makeup are looking good, we’re feeling our best. This post is all about how to give you that natural glow with and without makeup.
A key factor to healthy and glowing skin is drinking enough water. When you’re well hydrated not only do you feel better but your skin actually looks better because you’re well hydrated. If you need a little pick me up in your water pop one of Hum Nutrition Collagen Pop’s right into your water. These rose and lemon flavored tablets will dissolve right into your water and are filled with Marine Collagen Peptides and Vitamin C! These not only make your water taste delicious but will hydrate your skin and help maintain its elasticity and firmness.
2. Summer Fridays has really found the key to making the perfect face masks. It’s necessary to exfoliate the skin and hydrate it! Summer Friday’s Overtime Mask exfoliates the skin with vitamin- packed pumpkin and exfoliating apricot seed powder. It polishes away dead skin cells, won’t clog your pores and leaves you glowing!
3. Follow your Overtime Mask or use the Jet Lag mask by itself when your skin needs some extra love! The Jet Lag mask delivers deep hydration for a radiant complexion. You can apply this mask before you go to sleep and leave it on overnight or use it as a primer before you apply your makeup for perfectly glowing and even skin.
4. Charlotte Tilbury’s Wonderglow Face Primer delivers serious glow. This primer gives your complexion a pick me up and will help you create the dewy look you’ve been dreaming of. It’s designed with light - reflecting microspheres, collagen supporting peptides and and anti- wrinkle ingredients that will give you a poreless complexion. You can even use this primer alone to give your skin some extra glow!
5. Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation is basically heaven in a bottle. This liquid foundation literally glides across your skin and delivers buildable coverage. This long lasting foundation will leave your glowing without looking oily. Best of all there’s thirty-two shades to choose from!
6. Every beauty lover knows that Becca Beauty knows glow. Their Be A Light Face Palette gives you everything you need for beautifully glowing skin. This Palette come in two shades light to medium and medium to deep. Each palette comes with a brightening powder that brightens the complexion, a blur powder that mimics the look of skin, blurs imperfections, and warms the complexion, a contour to enhance your features, and a blush to add a pop of color. This is the perfect all in one palette!
7. Lastly, your makeup routine is never complete without setting out makeup! Pixi’s setting Glow Mist is enriched with 13 natural oils and gives a flowing and luminous complexion. This setting spray will hydrate and protect your skin while setting your makeup with a dewy finish.