Our Favorite Beauty Trends
We love that beauty trends are constantly popping up and changing. One of our favorite things to do is try these different trends so you don’t have to! This post will give you serious shelf goals and inspire you to treat yourself, which to us everyday is a treat yourself kind of day. We’ve hit all of the marks on your beauty routine so just sit back, relax, and switch up your routine. Just like we’re serious about beauty, we’re serious about using products that are safe for you, made without parabens, sulfates, or phthalates and most importantly, are cruelty free.
1. DPHUE’s Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse. We know what you’re thinking, you’re telling us to use a rinse instead of shampoo or conditioner? Yes, we totally are. We’ve all heard how good taking apple cider vinegar is for our body so why wouldn’t it be great for your hair! This rinse is enriched with apple cider vinegar and cleanses your hair and scalp without stripping your natural oils, it will strengthen your hair the more you use it, and leave your hair soft and shining! You can use this as a shampoo or conditioner substitute and it contains natural ingredients that will condition and calm your scalp, protect hair color against chemicals, and restore your hair. Healthy hair is happy hair!
2. A trend we’ve been hearing about nonstop is jade and rose quartz rollers. Herbivore’s Rose Quartz Facial Roller is our current beauty obsession. Your facial routine shouldn’t stop after you wash and moisturize. Using a rose quartz roller will support lymphatic drainage in your face. Lymphatic drainage is super beneficial for your skin, as the lymphatic system is the body’s major detoxification system. This product will help you will reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles, and you’re never too young to start combating wrinkles! Rose Quartz is a naturally cold stone but has extra benefits when you pop the roller in the refrigerator or freezer prior to using. By using the roller when it’s chilled it will support circulation as well as natural collagen production, drains lymph nodes which can help with sinus problems, and best of all rid your face of toxins. This is a major look good feel good product!
3. With winter coming the last thing we want is chapped lips! We’re all aboard the K Beauty skincare trend with Laneige’s Lip Sleeping Mask. Leave this lip mask on overnight and wake up with moisturized and smoother lips! It’s enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants and has the perfect fruity smell, unlike the Lipsmackers we would use in 2002. This lip mask is the perfect addition to your nighttime ritual!
4. Foreo’s UFO is a major treat yourself product that you won’t regret splurging on! This K Beauty product is a bluetooth- enabled mask that gives you the perfect ninety second at home facial. The UFO utilizes thermo- therapy as well as cryotherapy to push the masks essence into your skin. In return you’ll have moisturized, glowing skin! Best of all, it reduces the appearance of pores. When you connect the mask to the Foreo Ap, simply scan the barcode of the mask of your choosing and it delivers t- sonic pulsations that massage the mask’s essence into your skin, next LED light therapy rejuvenate your skin leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed and even better leaving your skin cleansed and glowing! Foreo offers a ton of mask options like Make My Day Hydrating and Anti Pollution Mask, Glow Addict Enhanced Brightening Mask, and more! They literally have a mask for everyone! This is the next best thing to splurging on a facial and best of all you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home.
5. If you haven’t switched to a natural deodorant yet, what are you waiting for?! Kopari’s Coconut Deodorant is a natural deodorant that actually does the job! Switching to a natural deodorant is definitely a transition as you’re riding your body of toxins but Kopari makes the transition so easy and enjoyable! Their Coconut Deodorant is a non- toxic deodorant made without aluminum, baking soda, parabens, silicone, or phthalates; all things we definitely should not be putting on our skin! This product is 100% plant based and will leave you smelling like coconuts!
6. Sol De Janeiro’s Glow Oil in Copacabana Bronze is the perfect product for you if you can’t get on the self- tanner trend! Self tanners can leave your skin splotchy and worst of all dry. This glow oil gives you just the right amount of bronze and shimmer to make you look sun kissed during any season. This product is hydrating and the smell is addictive; it’s almost too good to be true!
7. Glossier You perfume is seriously the perfume that’s going to change your life. This product is unlike any other perfume, it combines with your own natural scent, so it’s uniquely different on everyone! Their first ingredient listed is literally you! It has three base notes ambrette, ambrox, and musk and a mix of iris root and pink pepper notes. We love that this product is unique to everyone and emphasizes everyone’s differences in the best possible, and smelling way!
8. Another K Beauty obsession we have is Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask. This overnight mask delivers serious results and all you have to do is put it on before you go to bed and let it work its magic overnight! This mask is soothing, radiance boosting, and is the best solution for uneven skin tone, dullness and oiliness. It’s made with watermelon and hyaluronic acid, smells identical to a fresh watermelon, and best of all leaves you with a soft, even, and glowing complexion in the morning. Glow Recipe could not make this product more easy and effective!
9. No time for a full face of makeup in the morning? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Nudestix Nudies Tinted Blur Stick is the perfect alternative. This stick delivers serious results by blurring the appearance of texture, blemishes, discoloration, lines, and everyone’s skin nightmare - pores. Nudestix utilizes light reflecting minerals to soften the appearance of uneven skin tone and delivers a natural glow. This product is made specifically for you! It works with your skin by blending with your skin tone to naturally tint your skin.
10. Last but not least, Milk Makeup’s KUSH Fiber Brow Gel is the perfect on the go product that you need to add to your makeup routine. This product is a vegan tinted brow gel that gives your eyebrows a tint while delivering fullness, shape, and definition. This product has a little extra something as well: cannabis oil. Don’t stop reading now and think we’re crazy! The addition of cannabis oil to this product conditions your brows and sets them without making them stiff. This product comes in three shades and is the perfect product to ensure that your brows are looking full and flawless!
And that’s a wrap on our top ten beauty trends right now! We hope our suggestions leave you looking good and more importantly feeling good. Don’t stop treating yourself here, download the Prete app and treat yourself to a blowout. Loving our suggestions? Connect with us on Instagram @pretebeauty.