How to Extend Your Blowout This Winter
Winter is almost here and new trends are popping up left and right! To us your look isn’t complete without a perfect hairstyle to match. We gathered some of our favorite ways to extend your blowout to match any winter look!
1. Add a braid to your blowout! Why not take advantage of your blowout and spice it up?! Add a side braid to your blowout, it’s the perfect way to extend your blowout and brighten up your look!
2. If you have shorter locks, add a few top braids to your look for an edgy and laid back style!
3. We all have an absurd amount of bobby pins laying around, why not take advantage of them?Add some bobby pins or hair accessories for an elegant and fun look!
4. For the perfect next day hair look, add a messy low bun and add some hair accessories to go from day to night!
5. Rock the tousled waves look! You can use a wide toothed comb to gently brush out your blowout for this wavy look.
6. Use a scarf as a hair tie for a boho chic addition to your blowout!
7. Trying to extend the life of your blowout a little longer? No worries! Just throw on a hat and you’re ready to go!
8. You can never go wrong with a classic scrunchie and a low pony!
9. Finally, if you want to run out the door and keep your blowout in tact, just add some dry shampoo and you’re good to go!