Our Ultimate Guide For Stocking Stuffers
Stocking stuffers are crucial to the holiday experience, there’s something so special about getting a stocking with your name on it filled with mini presents! We love to make your life easier so we picked our top ten favorite stocking stuffers. Everything we picked for you is under $50 so there’s something for everyone that won’t break the bank!
1. We’re a big fan of scrunchies and an even bigger fan of Kitsch. They make so many fun hair accessories, our favorite is their Metallic Scrunchie Set in blush/mauve! It comes with five scrunchies in the prettiest blush and pink shades. Scrunchies are making a huge comeback and Kitsch makes it so easy and trendy to get on board.
2. You can literally never have enough Beauty Blenders! Beauty Blender BBF set comes with two Beauty Blenders in a heart shaped package. Let’s be real you and your Beauty Blender have been through so much together, you’re basically best friends.
3. This Festive Kit by Pinch Provisions looks tiny but it magically fits everything you could possibly need! It comes with a foldable rain poncho, dry shampoo, deodorant towels, bandages, breath drops ,a blister balm, bobby pins, earring backs, a foldable comb… still with us? We’re not done yet… a lip balm, a mini sewing kit, tampons, hand cleansing towelettes, clear elastic bands for your hair, ear plugs, and pain reliever. They literally thought of everything we could possibly need, just throw it in your purse or your car and you’re covered!
4. BKR’s Little Air Kiss Kit comes with a glass water bottle with a silicon cover, and the cap fits their Paris Water Balm. If there’s two things we constantly need it’s a water bottle and lip balm! With BKR’s water bottle set they’re literally connected so you never have to search for your lip balm ever again.
5. Mario Badescu’s Mask and Mist set comes with their Rose Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater and one Rose Hips Mask! The spray is perfect for when your skin needs a pick-me-up during winter, or even to freshen up your makeup. Their Rose Hips Mask is great to put hydration back into your skin during these dry winter months!
6. Boscia’s Green Tea Blotting Linens are a serious lifesaver. They’re formulated with Green Tea and will absorb excess oil without smudging your makeup. There’s nothing worse than going for a matte makeup look and halfway through the day looking shiny! This package looks tiny but comes with 100 linens and delivers serious results!
7. We’re big fans of K Beauty brand Foreo, their Luna Play Plus is a silicon cleansing brush with T- Sonic Pulsations that will cleanse your skin and leave you glowing! Just add cleanser and let the Luna Play Plus work it’s magic on your skin. It works in just a minute to deliver results and it’s nice and compact so you can take it on the go!
8. Candle’s are pretty much every girl’s necessity. Voluspa’s Vermeil Mini Tin Candle Trio comes with three mini tin candles filled with essential oils, pure coconut wax, and a natural wick so there’s no worries about what chemicals you’re burning. This set comes with a mini French Bourbon Vanille, Aurantia and Blackberry, and Makassar Ebony and Peach and they all smell heavenly!
9. We could all use a little motivation to get organized. FEEL by Lauren Elizabeth has the perfect Sticky Note Set to help motivate us to get organized. Our personal favorite is the get shit done notes!
10. And our personal favorite stocking stuffer, a PRÊTE gift certificate! Give the gift of a perfect blowout, gift certificates can be used across all of our cities and never expire!